Do you …
- feel frustrated, stuck, discouraged, or overwhelmed?
- battle with self-worth, or long for a more meaningful life?
- seek to hear what God is saying to you?
- long to serve Him but don’t know how or what?
- need someone to help you process these and other aspects of life?
If you answered “yes” to any of these then you’re probably more than ready for something to change. As a wise person once said, “If something isn’t working, change a variable and try again.”
The trouble is, we usually don’t know what variable to change.
In my own life, I began to experience more clarity when a Life Coach helped me to discover my Life Purpose and write my Life Purpose Statement.
I now use my Purpose Statement daily to:
- move forward in confidence knowing who God created me to be and what He created me to do
- discern what He wants me to say “yes” to and what He wants me to say “no” to
- find purpose in the mundane things I dislike doing but still have to do as a responsible adult
I am confident that if you have an accurate Life Purpose Statement that is true to who God created you, it will provide clarity and confidence for you, too.
To help you discover your Life Purpose and write your Life Purpose Statement, I would be delighted to meet with you via phone or Skype for a Life Purpose Discovery Session and to journey with you via one-one-one Life Coaching as you take those next steps to not only move forward in your Life Purpose but to thrive in it!
As a Life Coach, I can’t tell you what your Life Purpose is, what you should do with your life, or what God is speaking to you. But by asking you strategic questions I can guide you through the process of discerning what God is saying to you.
I look forward to journeying with you!